During the first three weeks of this campaign we saw a significant rise in traffic, as compared to the weeks previous to launching our Facebook campaign.
The effects of setting the increasing of the fan base as a goal can be verified through looking at the ‘Likes’ column: since our campaign started, the number of likes have continuously grown. Before our campaign, the likes decreased from 22.739 to 22.723, afterwards it grew from 22.721 to 22.936.
The number of people immediately leaving the site also decreased by 3%, and the amount of time spent on the website grew immensely.
During the first phase of our campaign, we could already notice a steady rise in direct traffic, and a rise in searches for their specific brand.
During the second three week phase of the campaign, we saw a marked increase in Facebook activity (from 146344 to 221557 visitors).
The effects of gathering a fan base can also be seen and measured in the Likes column: after the first three weeks, the number of likes steadily increased, and by the second 3 week period, this increase remained stable, and we closed the period with 23 349 likes.
This number of likes translated to actual traffic for the website as well, and the website saw its traffic increase from 5090 to 6137 in the second period. The brand was used as a keyword much more often as well, by the end of the second three week period.
All things considered, the 6 week campaign raised awareness among the target group of the company, and resulted in a notable increase in both brand and direct searches, and we managed to get 626 more likes as well.